01. How does this work? Just post a new comment with a pairing and prompt (with the pairing or characters in the SUBJECT line). You may specify anything you'd like or not like, use lyrics, etc. etc. Including a limit on the rating incase you are underage or rather not read smut because anything X-Men/SPN related is welcomed here.
----> ONE PROMPT PER COMMENT.
----> THERE IS NO LENGTH REQUIREMENT ON THE PR
OMPT... could just be a pairing and that'll be fine.
02. You may reply to prompts that spark your interest.
03. Prompt as much as you like, and fill as many prompts as you'd like! ...The more the merrier!
04. There is no word limit. Write as little or as much as you'd like.
05. When filling a prompt, TITLE YOUR POST AS SUCH: PROMPT FILLED - PAIRING (OR GEN) - RATING - TITLE OF FIC.
06. Don't start shipping wars or character bashing. I'll delete those posts immediately.
07. If you read a fic, please leave a comment! It's only polite and makes people write more ;D
Questions or suggestions? Comment on THIS thread.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
1.) Is it okay if multiple people fill the same prompt? It's absolutely fine, although I'd prefer people answer unclaimed prompts, but since this crossover is low on fics and many different outcomes could happen from a prompt, I also encourage writing for any prompt(s) that get your muse going!
2.) What if the fic is really long (1000+ words) and won't fit in a reply? In this case, you can either break the fic up and post it in parts, or link it back to your journal.
3) Do I have to post the fic/drabble/ficlet in the reply or can I keep it at my journal and just link it? You don't have to put the fic in the comment, because if you're like me you like having a fanfic journal and keeping all your fics gathered there, so of course I don't mind one bit if you do that.
If you'd like to PIMP THIS FICATHON, please do! (Because we'll need all the participation we can get!) You can use the banner above, or make your own. If you've made your own and like to let others use it, please send it in here.